A Field Trip to Jhouzai Wetland
After a happy four-day break, came another happy Wednesday, because our English Club BBC went on a field trip to Lotus Pond and Jhouzai Wetland!
I ate my lunch extra fast that day, but I was still slower than the others. Right after that, I took my schoolbag full of food and went on the bus. I ate and ate and ate all the way to Jhouzai Wetland. There were two reasons: 1.Eating can prevent me from getting carsick. 2.I really love to eat!
At Jhouzai Wetland, a volunteer introduced many of the plants, animals, and insects in the Wetland to us. I took tons and tons of photos, most of them were plants. Once, we saw some caterpillars, Sandy and many other girls thought that they were disgusting, but I thought they were cute! I had raised a few caterpillars before, so I guess I'm more familiar with them.
Although getting to learn about plants were fun, I still got tired.When we were finally returning to school, a tragety happened. The bus driver couldn't find us! And he made us wait for FIFTY MINUTES!!!!!! I wonder how he passed the bus driver test!
I ate my lunch extra fast that day, but I was still slower than the others. Right after that, I took my schoolbag full of food and went on the bus. I ate and ate and ate all the way to Jhouzai Wetland. There were two reasons: 1.Eating can prevent me from getting carsick. 2.I really love to eat!
At Jhouzai Wetland, a volunteer introduced many of the plants, animals, and insects in the Wetland to us. I took tons and tons of photos, most of them were plants. Once, we saw some caterpillars, Sandy and many other girls thought that they were disgusting, but I thought they were cute! I had raised a few caterpillars before, so I guess I'm more familiar with them.
Although getting to learn about plants were fun, I still got tired.When we were finally returning to school, a tragety happened. The bus driver couldn't find us! And he made us wait for FIFTY MINUTES!!!!!! I wonder how he passed the bus driver test!
I am tired , too!The caterpillars are disgusting,not cute!==
回覆刪除Some caterpillars are disgusting, but some of them not. That bus driver is so "nice",he made us wait for him for a long time!!!= =
回覆刪除I wonder why the bus driver was so late! If he was 20 more minutes late, I would be late for math class.(Hooray!)
回覆刪除You like to eat, too? The same with me! Eating is the best thing to do in the world!!!!!!!!!!
回覆刪除I felt angry with the bus driver, too. Because he made me stand for FIFTY MINUTES!!! And I thought I can miss the math class(I wish I could miss the math class, even if it's only ten minutes). Then, the result was that he made me feel tired and still had to go to the math class!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回覆刪除Ha ha! The bus driver just left us by the road! How dare him!
回覆刪除I would like to eat if I could at that time.
回覆刪除Mosst of the reason is the second one.
But I forgot to bring my snacks!
That tortures me.
That bus driver is awkward.
Did he really know there was thirty students waiting for him for an hour??? sighhhhhhh.....