Self Introduction

Hi! My name is Ivy. My horoscope is Gemini, and my blood type is A. My birthday is on June 13th. My mom’s birthday is on June 13th, too! I have a Corgi dog called Coco. He is very cute, and he’s only elevenmonth old. I like to bake cakes, biscuits, and puddings. I also like to make teddy bears and collect teddy bears. Reading novels is my favorite hobby of all, I just finished Dan Brown’s “The Lost Symbols”, and I’m reading “1Q84” now. I think winter is the best season of all, because I can stay home and have a warm mug of chocolate.
I also have a Chinese blog on http://www.wretch.cc/blog/Ivy4466, you can visit that blog, too!

留言

  1. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  2. I like to collect teddy bears,too.They are so cute,are’t they?Reading novels is very interesting,and it's my hobby,too.Maybe we can be friends.~~XD

    回覆刪除
  3. If you like to read novels, I suggest you to read an awesome one called,"The 39 Clues". The author is Rick Riordan. The same author who wrote Percy Jackson.(Percy Jackson is good, too.)

    回覆刪除
  4. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  5. Your pet "Coco is cute. Where did you get it?I'll want a pet like that.

    回覆刪除
  6. I like to read novels, too.(especially adventure stories)I am finishing "The Call Of The Wild". It's also very interesting. And watching movies is my favorite hobby as well. For me, Narnia, Les Choristes and Harry Potter are the best.

    回覆刪除
  7. Is IQ84 a riddle book?
    I love those riddle books!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言