The Screamer—G5
Are you ready for a jumpy ride? Do you like the feeling of crashing down in super speed? Then the G5 in Janfusun Fancyworld is right for you. G5 is the most popular roller-coaster in the theme park. It's always full of people.When you dive down from the air, it feels like you're gonna get a heart attack. If you have a chance to go there, remember to try the G5. But be aware! It may make you scream your heart out!!
The most scariest part of G5 is the last five seconds before diving down. This is what I thought at that moment:
回覆刪除1st second: Wow! How high I am!
2nd second: I will dive from this track! Oh no!
3rd second: What am I doing? Oh my! Why did I listen to Andy?
4th second: Yoyo, stay calm. It's safe. Don't be afraid, you can do it.
5th second: It's coming!! It's coming!! I'm finished!!
6th~10th second: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
So, G5 is actually a battle with yourself.
By the way, I really love reading your articles. They are SUPER GOOD!!!
OMG!!! Did you really try going on G5?!!! My heart gets stuck in my throat just watshing those fearless people. It must be really fun... I kind of regret it for not trying on the roller-coaster. :)
回覆刪除Don't you think it's a VERY scary ride? I have never take a ride on it! If I try it for one time, I think I am going to die and my heart will go out from my mouth! No matter what thing happen, I promise I will NOT try for it!
回覆刪除I will never get on that thing(G5), I hate roller coaster!
回覆刪除Rollar coasters are fun!
回覆刪除But I definitely don't ride those with 360 degree loops