My Best Friend

I have many friends in Taiwan. Some have been my best friends since we were in elementary school. I went to the movies with them, went to each other’s house for sleepovers, prepared for the tests with them, and told each other everything. There is no secret among us. I think every one of them is my best friend. It’s really hard to pick the “best” one. So, I’m going to tell you about my best friend in Australia.
When I first arrived in Australia, I didn’t know anyone at school, and my English was so bad then. My teacher told Margarita to take care of me. She is tall and slim, she has long honey gold hair, and she’s very gentle. She told me where the classrooms were, and she taught me a lot of things. We played together at break times. I made more friends because of her. Once, we even opened a saloon with Nastasja and Annie! The break times in Australia are longer than the break times in Taiwan, so our saloon opened at break times. At first, we were only playing by ourselves, but then, real customers (who were our classmates) came, and Nastasja brought lotions and massaging tools. Our saloon game continued for a long time. I kind of forgot how it ended, but I know we played very happily. I want to thank Margarita for being such a great friend and teacher to me. We are still e-mailing each other now. I hope we can be best friends forever!!

留言

  1. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. I also have lots of friends that make me feel warm inside! But they are all in Taiwan. I never have foreign friends, and I wish to have one.
    By the way, how is Australia? Is it a fun place? I really want to know!

    回覆刪除
  4. I will like to go to Australia,too!But I didn't have so much time,though.If I have a friend like Margarite,I will be happy forever.

    回覆刪除
  5. You're lucky having such a good friend, and you're lucky to go to Australia, too.I heard that Australia is a beautiful place, is it true?

    回覆刪除
  6. My English was so bad when I went to Australia, too. So I stayed with the homestay's child, Hannah,who was only second grade. She was only seven years old, and I were almost ten. Her classmates were crazy,and not gentle at all. And I couldn't believe my eyes that a seven-year-old girl wore boots and such fashionable clothes looked just like a twenty-year-old woman. But they were pretty friendly, and they liked to make friends. We still send e-mails to each other, too!!!

    回覆刪除

張貼留言